While Disney World trips aren’t very cheap, there are some good deals to be had and I have 5 of my favorite best-bang-for-the-buck ideas today.
I also have recent news and a quick tip to help you find a parade viewing spot that will allow you to easily navigate after the parade.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
5 best deals at Disney World
- Fantasmic Dinner package for lunch at Hollywood and Vine (get more Fantasmic tips and tricks)
- Be Our Guest breakfast (especially before park opening)
- Memory Maker (get more Memory Maker info)
- Preferred Rooms at All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, Pop Century, Port Orleans Riverside, and Coronado Springs Resort
- Ubers or taxis (use code “shannona9” in the Uber app to get a free ride worth up to $20)
- Be Our Guest breakfast reservations are now open through October 3. Sign up for monthly dashboard email alerts to be notified when this gets extended again.
- Watch faces for MagicBands can now be purchased at Disney World for $18 (here’s a pic).
- Hold times for Disney World rooms (available when you use a travel agent or book by calling Disney World) have been decreased from 7 days to 3 days.
- The Frozen Sing-Along at Hollywood Studios has moved into a new theater (the location where American Idol Experience used to be) and now features projections on the walls, much like the Disneyland show has had. See the full show here.
- We are fast approaching the 100th episode which I want to be full of your tips. To leave your own, go here and use your computer or the SpeakPipe app on your phone to leave a message (please include first name and location).
Quick tip of the day
If you’re interested in watching the Festival of Fantasy parade at Magic Kingdom, I suggest watching from the train station at the front of the park to give yourself the best view, coverage from the sun, and the option to either leave the park or take a train to another part of the park afterward.
Have a quick tip of your own? Call it in at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)