Taylor just recently returned from her honeymoon that included both Disney World and Universal. Hear how it went.
I also have a quick tip to share to help keep your phone safe.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Art of Animation Resort
- Disney After Hours
- Star Wars Dessert Party
- Magic Kingdom Dessert Party
- Memory Maker
- Disney Dining Plan
Quick tip of the day
Listener Vicki emailed this tip:
“On a piece of paper, write down ‘If found, please return to…your name and hotel.’ Then take a picture on your phone of your message, and make that photo your home screen on your phone. That way, if your phone gets lost, it is easy for a cast member to return it to you.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Candlelight Processional Returns To Epcot Starting November 26
- Summer 2021 Disney World Hotel Offer For Passholders & Florida Residents
- Disney MagicMobile Is Now Available For Select Disney World Guests
- Dessert Parties & Dining Packages Return To Disney World For The 50th
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021