Yet another festival is returning to Epcot and, yes, it will be modified. The Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts begins on Jan. 8, 2021 and will run through Feb. 22, 2021.
- Over 15 Food Studios around World Showcase
- Purchase artwork from Disney and other artists that will be on display in marketplaces around World Showcase
- Special art-themed photo locations around the park
- A paint-by-number mural for all guests to participate
- Visiting artists will create art live for guests to enjoy
- Performances by Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors
- A fun scavenger hunt as you search for Figment around World Showcase
- The chance to purchase festival-exclusive merchandise
Seeing as both the Candlelight Processional and the Eat to the Beat Concert Series were canceled at Festival of the Holidays and Food and Wine, respectively, it doesn’t seem likely that the Disney on Broadway Concert Series will return either.
According to the Disney Parks Blog, more details will be released in the future, which we will of course keep you apprised of, so stay tuned for more Festival of the Arts news.
- 2023 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Dates Announced
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced
- 2023 Disney on Broadway Concert Series Lineup & Dining Packages Announced
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Will Have a Virtual Queue, an Individual Lightning Lane, and a Locker System - January 27, 2023
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Opening March 23 at Hollywood Studios - January 25, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023