You will soon be able to enjoy two more Table Service dining locations at Walt Disney World.
Story Book Dining at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — Riverside are set to reopen in December.
First, Story Book Dining at Artist Point will once again serve dinner beginning Dec. 16. You can make reservation starting Dec. 2.
Modified character dining will also be featured with Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy, and The Queen strolling through the dining room for guests to safely interact and take distanced photos with.
There will also be a prix fix dinner, with a choice of individually plated entrées and shared starters and desserts.
You can browse the full menu online ($60 per adult and $39 per child, ages 3 to 9), but some of the options include the Enchanted Apple cocktail, the Royal Prime Rib Roast, the vegetarian A Stroll Through Nature, and the “Poison” Apple dessert with dark chocolate-apple mousse.
There are a range of menu options for both adults and children, including the all-you-care-to-enjoy Chef’s Platter for $33 (Nashville hot chicken, smoked sausage, and barbecued beef brisket with mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, street corn, and green beans), the Deep-South Shrimp and Grits, and the plant-based Boatwright’s Jambalaya.
For dessert, you can order the Mississippi Mud Crème Brûlée, Traditional Bread Pudding, Pecan Pie Cheesecake, and more.
Disney dining reservations have become increasingly more competitive and difficult to snag. Don’t forget that you can only book them up to 60 days in advance.
If you want help when it comes to making dining reservations (and also planning a Disney World vacation), Small World Vacations is here to help.
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- ‘Ohana Character Dining Returning to Walt Disney World, Plus More
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Is Reopening November 4
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Announced at Disneyland
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Opening March 23 at Hollywood Studios - January 25, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023
- Ariel Meet and Greet, Enchanted Tales With Belle Returning to Magic Kingdom - January 17, 2023