It’s official! We finally have a launch date for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World. The all-immersive experience begins March 1, 2022.
And in even more exciting news — bookings open on Oct. 28, 2021!
We initially knew Galactic Starcruiser would open sometime in spring 2022, so it’s nice to have both opening and reservation dates.
Also, as Disney noted on the Disney Parks Blog, “Some Disney and Star Wars fans, including Disney Vacation Club members, Disney Passholders and Disney Visa Cardmembers, should be on the lookout in the coming weeks for a special booking opportunity just for you.”
As you can see below, there’s even a calendar now on the official Galactic Starcruiser page for guests to check availability.
Think of the Galactic Starcruiser as similar to hopping aboard a Disney Cruise Line ship. It’s not necessarily just a hotel, but an entire experience.
Every vacation package includes the following:
- A 2-night stay in a cabin or suite
- Valet parking
- Meals (excluding alcoholic and speciality beverages)
- Entry to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, along with the rest of Hollywood Studios
- Quick Service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at the park (meal includes one entree, one non-alcoholic beverage, or, if 21 or over, one alcoholic beverage where available, or for guests ages 3 to 9, one combo meal from the children’s menu to be used in the theme park only)
- Exclusive Galactic Starcruiser databand (aka MagicBand)
- Opportunity to live your Star Wars story through exclusive experiences, missions, and activities
As for pricing, the following is a sample of the standard cabin rates for voyage departure dates most weeknights from Aug. 20, 2022 to Sept. 17, 2022.
- 2 guests per cabin: $1,209 per guest per night, or $4,809 voyage total
- 3 guests per cabin (2 adults, 1 child): $899 per guest per night, or $5,299 voyage total
- 4 guests per cabin (3 adults, 1 child): $749 per guest per night, or $5,999 voyage total
You can read even more details over on our Galactic Starcruiser page.
If you want help when it comes to planning or booking this experience, an expert travel planning professional at Small World Vacations can help.
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- The Best Food and Drinks at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Summer 2023 Disney Visa Cardmember Offer Announced For Select Disney World Resort Hotels - March 14, 2023
- 14 Tips for Riding Tron Lightcycle / Run at Magic Kingdom - March 13, 2023