If you’re both a Star Wars and Star Tours fan, then get ready for some exciting news. Star Tours — The Adventures Continue is receiving an exciting new update come December.
On Dec. 20, 2019, the same day The Rise of Skywalker releases, Star Tours in Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World will be updated with new destinations inspired by the film.
So far, Disney is remaining somewhat mum about the upcoming additions, but the Disney Parks Blog did report the following: “In the trailers for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, you caught glimpses of the ocean moon Kef Bir. All I can say at this point is that Starspeeders will be heading there soon!”
That’s right, fans will be able to “travel” to Kef Bir soon. Star Tours is known for adding scenes. Past updates have included flights to Jakku, Crait, and Batuu. With the ever-growing Star Wars saga, it only makes sense for Star Tours to adapt with the franchise.
And in more galactic news, Walt Disney World’s Star Tours isn’t the only attraction being updated. Star Tours at Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, and Tokyo Disney will also see the addition of destinations from The Rise of Skywalker.
Disney promised that more details will be shared in the future, so stay tuned!
- MagicBand+ Launching at Disneyland in Fall 2022
- Disney Raises Price for Genie+ at Disneyland
- Harmony Barber Shop Reopening In July At Magic Kingdom
- Walt’s Main Street Story & Holiday Guided Tour Returning to Disneyland Resort
- MagicBand+ Debuts October 26 at Disneyland
- The Best Food and Drinks at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Summer 2023 Disney Visa Cardmember Offer Announced For Select Disney World Resort Hotels - March 14, 2023
- 14 Tips for Riding Tron Lightcycle / Run at Magic Kingdom - March 13, 2023