If you’re both a Star Wars and Star Tours fan, then get ready for some exciting news. Star Tours — The Adventures Continue is receiving an exciting new update come December.
On Dec. 20, 2019, the same day The Rise of Skywalker releases, Star Tours in Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World will be updated with new destinations inspired by the film.
So far, Disney is remaining somewhat mum about the upcoming additions, but the Disney Parks Blog did report the following: “In the trailers for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, you caught glimpses of the ocean moon Kef Bir. All I can say at this point is that Starspeeders will be heading there soon!”
That’s right, fans will be able to “travel” to Kef Bir soon. Star Tours is known for adding scenes. Past updates have included flights to Jakku, Crait, and Batuu. With the ever-growing Star Wars saga, it only makes sense for Star Tours to adapt with the franchise.
And in more galactic news, Walt Disney World’s Star Tours isn’t the only attraction being updated. Star Tours at Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, and Tokyo Disney will also see the addition of destinations from The Rise of Skywalker.
Disney promised that more details will be shared in the future, so stay tuned!
- Hollywood Studios Is Pausing Rise of the Resistance’s Virtual Queue
- Disneyland Confirms Rise of the Resistance Will Use Virtual Queue System
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Now Set To Launch In 2022
- Disneyland Testing Hybrid Standby & Virtual Queue For Rise Of The Resistance
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Launches On March 1, 2022
- 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series Lineup Announced For Flower & Garden - January 12, 2022
- Disney World Announces 2022 Disney Weekday Magic Ticket For Florida Residents - January 10, 2022
- 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Menus Are Here - January 7, 2022