If you’re like us and have been anxiously awaiting the return of the Behind the Seeds Tour, you’re in luck. That tour plus 2 others are returning to Epcot this October, just in time for the busy fall season at Walt Disney World.
Here’s what you’ll find returning:
Behind the Seeds
Price: $35 per Person (tax not included)
Honestly, as life-long Living with the Land fans, this is one of our most favorite tours (and a fantastic bang for the buck). The Behind the Seeds tour is a one-hour walking tour that takes you through the greenhouses that are a part of the Land pavilion. You get to see the plants and fish up close while other guests are floating by in their boats.
Definitely a must-do for anyone who loves Living with the Land.
Epcot Seas Adventure – DiveQuest
Price: $219 per Person (tax not included)
Are you a SCUBA-certified diver? Then this tour might be for you!
The Epcot Seas Adventure – DiveQuest tour allows guests to dive into the 5.7-million-gallon saltwater tank found in the Seas Pavilion.
We’ve heard great things about it – plus, it is always kind of cool to see divers in the tanks.
Epcot Seas Adventure – Dolphins in Depth
Price: $199 per Person (tax not included)
Even guests without SCUBA-certifications can get on the action with the Dolphins in Depth tour.
Here’s what Disney says about this one:
“Guests can meet the bottlenose dolphins at The Seas to learn about their complex undersea behavior and talk with the experts who work with them every day.”
Reservations for all 3 tours can be made online or in the My Disney Experience app beginning on August 22.
- Walt’s Main Street Story & Holiday Guided Tour Returning to Disneyland Resort
- After Hours Coming to Epcot, H20 Glow Returning to Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- MagicBand+ Debuts October 26 at Disneyland
- Splash Mountain Closing January 2023 at Disney World to Make Way for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure
- Touring Animal Kingdom (without Genie+) - May 20, 2023
- Magic Kingdom Early Entry & Rope Drop (tips & strategy) - May 16, 2023
- When can I book a Disney World package for 2024? - May 8, 2023