If you’re like us and have been anxiously awaiting the return of the Behind the Seeds Tour, you’re in luck. That tour plus 2 others are returning to Epcot this October, just in time for the busy fall season at Walt Disney World.
Here’s what you’ll find returning:
Behind the Seeds
Price: $35 per Person (tax not included)
Honestly, as life-long Living with the Land fans, this is one of our most favorite tours (and a fantastic bang for the buck). The Behind the Seeds tour is a one-hour walking tour that takes you through the greenhouses that are a part of the Land pavilion. You get to see the plants and fish up close while other guests are floating by in their boats.
Definitely a must-do for anyone who loves Living with the Land.
Epcot Seas Adventure – DiveQuest
Price: $219 per Person (tax not included)
Are you a SCUBA-certified diver? Then this tour might be for you!
The Epcot Seas Adventure – DiveQuest tour allows guests to dive into the 5.7-million-gallon saltwater tank found in the Seas Pavilion.
We’ve heard great things about it – plus, it is always kind of cool to see divers in the tanks.
Epcot Seas Adventure – Dolphins in Depth
Price: $199 per Person (tax not included)
Even guests without SCUBA-certifications can get on the action with the Dolphins in Depth tour.
Here’s what Disney says about this one:
“Guests can meet the bottlenose dolphins at The Seas to learn about their complex undersea behavior and talk with the experts who work with them every day.”
Reservations for all 3 tours can be made online or in the My Disney Experience app beginning on August 22.
- Walt’s Main Street Story & Holiday Guided Tour Returning to Disneyland Resort
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022
- Capture Your Moment Sees Price Increase As It Comes To Epcot & Hollywood Studios
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue Will Have 3 Drop Times
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- 7 mistakes we’ve made when planning Disney World trips - January 27, 2023
- How to use My Disney Experience to find characters at Disney World - January 19, 2023
- Is it worth it to stay onsite Disney World? (Or is offsite better?) - January 6, 2023