Who’s ready to blast off and dine 220 miles above Earth? Epcot’s new restaurant Space 220 will officially open on Sept. 20, 2021, Imagineer Zach Riddley announced on Sept. 2 via Instagram.
The official Space 220 dining page on the Walt Disney World website also states the space-themed Table Service spot is “opening September 20.”
While we have an opening date, we still don’t know other important details, including menus, pricing, and when we can start making reservations.
We will definitely keep you updated on all of this information once released.
Space 220 will be located next to Mission: SPACE and will offer both daytime and nighttime view of Earth from 220 miles up!
In typical Disney-style, this isn’t your average dining experience, but will be all-immersive.
Guests will board a “special space elevator that will ascend to the stars”. There will be viewports showing aerial views of Epcot as you “travel” above Earth.
Even though we don’t have concrete menu details, we do know that offerings will include modern American cuisine, “out-of-this world cocktails,” and a wide seletion of craft beer.
More details are expected to be released soon, so stay tuned!
We’ve been waiting a long time to experience Space 220, so to know it’s opening soon is definitely exciting.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Slated To Open In 2021 & More WDW Updates
- The Disney Visa Cardmember Photo Opportunity Is Open At Epcot
- Tokyo Dining In Epcot’s Japan Pavilion Is Reopening For A Limited Time
- All Four Walt Disney World Parks Extend Hours For Last Weekend In September
- Dining & More Announced To Reopen Alongside Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Space 220 Will Finally Open On September 20 At Epcot - September 2, 2021
- Holidays Return To Disneyland November 2021 With A Parade & Fireworks - September 1, 2021
- Walt Disney World Announces New Annual Passes, On Sale September 8 - August 30, 2021