We already knew Space 220 is opening on Sept. 20 at Epcot (next to Mission: SPACE) and now we know when reservations can finally be booked.
The Table Service spot will accept walk-ins from Sept. 20 to Sept. 26 only.
Then, reservations will be available (and are strongly recommended) starting Sept. 27. You can start making reservations on Sept. 20.
So what about pricing? Well, here’s what you need to know:
- 2-course prix fixe lunch (appetizer and entree): $55 per adult
- 3-course prix fixe dinner (appetizer, entree, dessert): $79 per adult
- Lunch and dinner for children ages 9 and under (entree, dessert, and drink): $29 per child
There’s also an a la carte lounge menu.
The menus range in offerings and feature modern American cuisine, cocktails, and craft beer.
As you can see above, the food and drinks seem to be well-themed — and definitely photo-worthy.
Space 220 will even give guests the chance to “board a special space elevator that will ascend to the stars” providing an aerial view of Epcot as you travel above the planet and also daytime and nighttime views of Earth from 220 miles up.
Are you excited for Space 220?
- Space 220 Will Finally Open On September 20 At Epcot
- Steakhouse 71 Opens October 1 At Contemporary, Menus Released
- Dessert Parties & Dining Packages Return To Disney World For The 50th
- Tokyo Dining In Epcot’s Japan Pavilion Is Reopening For A Limited Time
- Reservations Are Now Open For New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Space 220 Reservations Open September 20, Menus & Prices Revealed - September 14, 2021
- Candlelight Processional Returns To Epcot Starting November 26 - September 14, 2021
- Dessert Parties & Dining Packages Return To Disney World For The 50th - September 14, 2021