We already knew Space 220 is opening on Sept. 20 at Epcot (next to Mission: SPACE) and now we know when reservations can finally be booked.
The Table Service spot will accept walk-ins from Sept. 20 to Sept. 26 only.
Then, reservations will be available (and are strongly recommended) starting Sept. 27. You can start making reservations on Sept. 20.
So what about pricing? Well, here’s what you need to know:
- 2-course prix fixe lunch (appetizer and entree): $55 per adult
- 3-course prix fixe dinner (appetizer, entree, dessert): $79 per adult
- Lunch and dinner for children ages 9 and under (entree, dessert, and drink): $29 per child
There’s also an a la carte lounge menu.
The menus range in offerings and feature modern American cuisine, cocktails, and craft beer.
As you can see above, the food and drinks seem to be well-themed — and definitely photo-worthy.
Space 220 will even give guests the chance to “board a special space elevator that will ascend to the stars” providing an aerial view of Epcot as you travel above the planet and also daytime and nighttime views of Earth from 220 miles up.
Are you excited for Space 220?
- Space 220 Will Finally Open On September 20 At Epcot
- Steakhouse 71 Opens October 1 At Contemporary, Menus Released
- Dessert Parties & Dining Packages Return To Disney World For The 50th
- Reservations Are Now Open For New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Swan & Dolphin Announces First Spring Food & Wine Classic
- 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series Lineup Announced For Flower & Garden - January 12, 2022
- Disney World Announces 2022 Disney Weekday Magic Ticket For Florida Residents - January 10, 2022
- 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Menus Are Here - January 7, 2022