We already knew Space 220 is opening on Sept. 20 at Epcot (next to Mission: SPACE) and now we know when reservations can finally be booked.
The Table Service spot will accept walk-ins from Sept. 20 to Sept. 26 only.
Then, reservations will be available (and are strongly recommended) starting Sept. 27. You can start making reservations on Sept. 20.
So what about pricing? Well, here’s what you need to know:
- 2-course prix fixe lunch (appetizer and entree): $55 per adult
- 3-course prix fixe dinner (appetizer, entree, dessert): $79 per adult
- Lunch and dinner for children ages 9 and under (entree, dessert, and drink): $29 per child
There’s also an a la carte lounge menu.
The menus range in offerings and feature modern American cuisine, cocktails, and craft beer.
As you can see above, the food and drinks seem to be well-themed — and definitely photo-worthy.
Space 220 will even give guests the chance to “board a special space elevator that will ascend to the stars” providing an aerial view of Epcot as you travel above the planet and also daytime and nighttime views of Earth from 220 miles up.
Are you excited for Space 220?
- Drawn To Life Prix Fixe Dining Package Available For Booking
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths & Eat to the Beat Schedule Announced
- Disneyland Magic Key Renewals Open August 18, But No New Sales Yet
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Will Have a Virtual Queue, an Individual Lightning Lane, and a Locker System - January 27, 2023
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Opening March 23 at Hollywood Studios - January 25, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023