We already knew Space 220 is opening on Sept. 20 at Epcot (next to Mission: SPACE) and now we know when reservations can finally be booked.
The Table Service spot will accept walk-ins from Sept. 20 to Sept. 26 only.
Then, reservations will be available (and are strongly recommended) starting Sept. 27. You can start making reservations on Sept. 20.
So what about pricing? Well, here’s what you need to know:
- 2-course prix fixe lunch (appetizer and entree): $55 per adult
- 3-course prix fixe dinner (appetizer, entree, dessert): $79 per adult
- Lunch and dinner for children ages 9 and under (entree, dessert, and drink): $29 per child
There’s also an a la carte lounge menu.
The menus range in offerings and feature modern American cuisine, cocktails, and craft beer.
As you can see above, the food and drinks seem to be well-themed — and definitely photo-worthy.
Space 220 will even give guests the chance to “board a special space elevator that will ascend to the stars” providing an aerial view of Epcot as you travel above the planet and also daytime and nighttime views of Earth from 220 miles up.
Are you excited for Space 220?
- Drawn To Life Prix Fixe Dining Package Available For Booking
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- California Grill Offering Limited-Time Menu For 50th Anniversary
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders - September 19, 2022
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios (Rise of the Resistance, Savi’s Workshop) - September 19, 2022
- D23 Expo 2022 blue sky ideas for Disney World (Zootopia, Moana, Coco, Encanto, villains) - September 14, 2022