In some exciting character news, Disneyland announced on July 15 that character dining is officially returning to the happiest place on earth.
Beginning in both July and August, character meals at the Plaza Inn in Disneyland Park and Storytellers Café at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will reopen.
Below is everything you need to know, including dates and more.
Minnie and Friends Breakfast at Plaza Inn will reopen on August 12 and bookings will be available “soon.” An exact date has not been announced yet.
As for Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast, it will reopen on July 22 with bookings available starting July 20. It will offer daily breakfast on Fridays and Saturdays, with Sunday brunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
It’s unclear if these offerings will be modified, similar to character dining at Walt Disney World, but more than likely guests will be able to “meet” characters at a distance and take selfies with them.
As for other dining reopenings across Disneyland, you can expect the following:
- Carthay Circle Restaurant (Disney California Adventure): Reopening July 22, with bookings available starting July 20.
- The Golden Horseshoe (Disneyland Park): Reopening July 29, but food and beverage only
For the latest dining locations that are currently open at Disneyland, be sure to check our complete reopening guide to Disneyland.
Remember, if you have confirmed theme park reservations and tickets for the same park, you can make dining reservations on the same date 60 days in advance.
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Harmony Barber Shop Reopening In July At Magic Kingdom
- Traditional Character Meet & Greets Are Returning To Disney World & Disneyland
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort Set To Finally Reopen In March 2022