In an exciting turn of events, Mobile Order is now being offered at Walt Disney World Table Service restaurants.
To be clear, right now, only one restaurant on property is offering the new feature, but this is still great and convenient news, especially if you want to be able to take food back to your room and avoid crowds or eating inside (check out our complete outdoor dining guide) during an ongoing pandemic.
As of publication, Sanaa now offers “Sanaa to Go.” You can find this Table Service spot at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
OK, now back to being able to Mobile Order from Sanaa. The new Table Service To Go feature is just like using Mobile Order for Quick Service locations. You select an arrival window, browse the menu, and then build your order.
P.S. Sanaa’s famous bread service is available to Mobile Order!
The only big thing you need to take note of is that these particular meals are made to order. This means that your order might take the same amount of time to be prepared as if you were dining in the actual restaurant.
As noted in My Disney Experience, guests are also asked to not arrive at the restaurant until you are notified by that your order is ready. This is probably for health and safety reasons and to help with social distancing. Don’t forget to turn on your notifications so you don’t miss the alert.
This is definitely a huge bonus when it comes to ordering food, especially if you’d rather have something from a Table Service location versus a Quick Service spot.
Again, Sanaa is the only restaurant currently offering Mobile Order. But also keep in mind that you can order to-go food from select lounges and restaurants, like The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, even if they don’t offer Mobile Order. All you have to do is ask!
Disney confirmed more Table Service hotel restaurants will soon offer Mobile Order. We will certainly update you when more locations add the latest Table Service To Go feature.
- Disney World Adding Mobile Order To Main Street Confectionery & More
- Disney World Buffets Return & Cinderella Royal’s Table Adds Breakfast
- Walt Disney World Shares Details For New Year’s Eve 2020 Celebrations
- Yachtsman Steakhouse & More Dining Reopening At Walt Disney World
- Disney Announces New Disney MagicMobile Service
- Where To Find Santa Claus At Disney World For The 2021 Holiday Season - December 2, 2021
- Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Return In 2022 - December 2, 2021
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December - November 29, 2021