I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
Salt & Straw, the popular ice cream location that’s also located in Downtown Disney at Disneyland, is now open in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World.
All the way back in June 2021, Disney announced the future opening of Salt & Straw on Walt Disney World property.
And now Salt & Straw is finally serving ice cream! We were lucky enough to attend the official opening on April 20 of the treat spot, which you can find on the West Side near AMC Theaters and Splitsville.
To celebrate the grand opening, Salt & Straw also gave the first 100 customers a free scoop.
There are a range of flavors for guests to try, including delicious vegan options.
The menu also consists of limited-edition flavors that change monthly, in addition to a regular menu.
Check out the menu here:
As of publication, pricing is as follows:
- Single scoop: $6.95
- Double scoop: $9.50
- Kid’s scoop: $5.75
- Pint: $12.95
- Flight: $14.75
- Waffle Cones: $2.00 (additional)
- Split Scoop: $0.50 (additional)
- Sprinkles: $0.50 (additional)
- Topo Chico: $2.75 (additional)
If you want more than a scoop, you can even buy some ice cream by the pint! FYI: You are allowed to skip the line if you are buying pints.
If the line gets long, you may even be able to join a virtual queue, similar to Gideon’s Bakehouse.
This way, you don’t physically have to wait in a line and can go do other things at Disney Springs while you virtually wait in the queue.
Salt & Straw also allows guests to order online and then you can pick-up your order inside.
Better yet, there is even same-day local delivery.
To be clear, Salt & Straw doesn’t deliver directly to a location, but you can order through food delivery services where available, like Uber Eats or Postmates.
Are you excited to try Salt & Straw at Disney Springs?
- New BoardWalk Ice Cream Location Is Opening In Place Of Ample Hills
- The NBA Experience Will Not Reopen At Disney Springs
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure At Epcot Dropping Virtual Queue In January
- Steakhouse 71 Opens October 1 At Contemporary, Menus Released
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Will Pause Its Virtual Queue