In the words of Jessie from Toy Story, “Yeehaw!”
We have some exciting Toy Story Land news straight from Walt Disney World on Wednesday, January 19.
First, remember the Roundup Rodeo BBQ Table Service restaurant that was announced by Disney in 2019?
The upcoming Hollywood Studios dining location has a general opening date — 2022! That’s right, it’s slated to open this year.
The restaurant is described by Disney as a “unique, fun, family-friendly dining experience,” where “guests will enjoy delicious barbecue fare while surrounded by a kaleidoscope of toys, games, and playsets that Andy has brought together to create his one-of-a-kind rodeo.”
Like Toy Story Land, Roundup Rodeo BBQ will allow diners to “experience first-hand what it feels like to be one of Andy’s honorary toys, before progressing into two larger dining room spaces where Andy’s rodeo takes place.”
The dining location will offer yet another fun spot in the land with western town and train station playsets. There will even be the addition of fan-favorite Pixar characters that we’ve never seen before!
If that isn’t enough, there’s a new shop coming to Toy Story Land called Jessie’s Trading Post. Oh, yes, you read that right.
“Andy discovered Jessie’s Trading Post playset tucked away in the attic, and is bringing it downstairs to set up shop — full of the coolest toys and finest souvenirs handpicked by the rootinest, tootinest cowgirl,” according to Disney.
We’ll of course keep you in the loop as we learn more about the opening of both Roundup Rodeo BBQ and Jessie’s Trading Post!
- Club Cool & Creations Shop Will Open September 2021 At Epcot
- New BoardWalk Ice Cream Location Is Opening In Place Of Ample Hills
- Space 220 Will Finally Open On September 20 At Epcot
- The NBA Experience Will Not Reopen At Disney Springs
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- Disneyland vs Disney World: Which One Should You Visit? - May 16, 2022
- How the Family and Friends List Works in My Disney Experience - May 11, 2022
- Lightning Lane Passes at Disney World (what it is and how much it costs) - May 11, 2022