Not too long ago the Disney Parks Blog announced a new brunch was coming to Le Cellier Steakhouse in Epcot’s Canada Pavilion for the 2020 Festival of the Arts. Well, we finally have more details about the dining event.
The prix fixe brunch will be held each Saturday and Sunday during the festival, starting on Jan. 18 through Feb. 23, 2020. Brunch times are 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The brunch will offer all kinds of food and beverages, including:
- Starters include assorted pastries for the entire table
- Cheddar Cheese Soup or Avocado Toast will be served next
- Entrées are as follows: Montreal Spiced Corned Beef Hash, Le Cellier Eggs Benedict, or Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bread Pudding
- There’s even dessert like Maple Crème Brûlée or Coffee and Donuts
- You also get one beverage of your choice, including, a Northern Mimosa, Le Cellier Bloody Caesar, Joffrey’s Le Cellier Blend Press Pot Coffee, or a non-alcoholic specialty
The dining experience costs $67 per person and $39 for children ages 9 and under, plus tax and gratuity. The brunch is also eligible for the Disney Dining Plan and is worth 2 entitlements, but discounts do not apply.
This year’s Festival of the Arts runs from Jan. 17 through Feb. 24, 2020. In addition to the new brunch, there are many other unique experiences to enjoy, including the Disney on Broadway Concert Series.
If you’re interested in the brunch, you can make reservations here.
- Taste of Epcot International Festival Of The Arts Begins In January 2021
- Voices Of Liberty Will Perform At Festival Of The Arts In 2021
- New Details Announced For The 2021 Festival Of The Arts At Epcot
- More Details Released For The 2020 Festival of The Holidays At Epcot
- Contemporary Grounds Reopens At Disney’s Contemporary Resort