Not too long ago the Disney Parks Blog announced a new brunch was coming to Le Cellier Steakhouse in Epcot’s Canada Pavilion for the 2020 Festival of the Arts. Well, we finally have more details about the dining event.
The prix fixe brunch will be held each Saturday and Sunday during the festival, starting on Jan. 18 through Feb. 23, 2020. Brunch times are 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The brunch will offer all kinds of food and beverages, including:
- Starters include assorted pastries for the entire table
- Cheddar Cheese Soup or Avocado Toast will be served next
- Entrées are as follows: Montreal Spiced Corned Beef Hash, Le Cellier Eggs Benedict, or Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bread Pudding
- There’s even dessert like Maple Crème Brûlée or Coffee and Donuts
- You also get one beverage of your choice, including, a Northern Mimosa, Le Cellier Bloody Caesar, Joffrey’s Le Cellier Blend Press Pot Coffee, or a non-alcoholic specialty
The dining experience costs $67 per person and $39 for children ages 9 and under, plus tax and gratuity. The brunch is also eligible for the Disney Dining Plan and is worth 2 entitlements, but discounts do not apply.
This year’s Festival of the Arts runs from Jan. 17 through Feb. 24, 2020. In addition to the new brunch, there are many other unique experiences to enjoy, including the Disney on Broadway Concert Series.
If you’re interested in the brunch, you can make reservations here.
- Epcot’s Festival of the Arts Returns In 2022 With Disney On Broadway Concert Series
- Space 220 Will Finally Open On September 20 At Epcot
- Disney On Broadway Concert Series Lineup Announced For 2022 Festival Of The Arts
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s
- Festival Of The Lion King Will Officially Debut On May 15 At Animal Kingdom
- 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series Lineup Announced For Flower & Garden - January 12, 2022
- Disney World Announces 2022 Disney Weekday Magic Ticket For Florida Residents - January 10, 2022
- 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Menus Are Here - January 7, 2022