Listen up, Star Wars fans! It was just announced that reservations will open later this year for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
The hotel that’s not really a hotel is actually a two-day, two-night all-immersive experience. It officially debuts in 2021 at Walt Disney World.
Guests will stay onboard a starcruiser and be able to experience out-of-this-world activities, including the chance to wield an actual light saber. You’ll even be able to tour the bridge of the ship, where the navigation and defense systems are located.
As explained in the video below by Ann Morrow Johnson, executive producer for Walt Disney Imagineering, upon arrival, guests will be ushered into a launch pod where they’ll then simulate the experience of blasting off into space.
Be sure to look up, because you’ll get a glimpse of your ship, the Halcyon.
Once the capsule lands, doors will open into the atrium of the starcruiser. The ship will also have special-themed cabins that can fit up to five people.
If that isn’t enough, you’ll even take an exclusive transport to the planet of Batuu and emerge straight out into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
We’ll be sure to update you with any new information when it’s released, including an official opening date and pricing details.
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Now Set To Launch In 2022
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Launches On March 1, 2022
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Pricing, Itinerary, & More Revealed
- Reservations Are Now Open For New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s
- A Genie+ Timeline of What to Book When for Walt Disney World - January 25, 2022
- Character Sightings Are Coming To Genie+ At Walt Disney World - January 24, 2022
- Mears Connect review: Is the airport transportation service worth your time and money? - January 20, 2022