Listen up, Star Wars fans! It was just announced that reservations will open later this year for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
The hotel that’s not really a hotel is actually a two-day, two-night all-immersive experience. It officially debuts in 2021 at Walt Disney World.
Guests will stay onboard a starcruiser and be able to experience out-of-this-world activities, including the chance to wield an actual light saber. You’ll even be able to tour the bridge of the ship, where the navigation and defense systems are located.
As explained in the video below by Ann Morrow Johnson, executive producer for Walt Disney Imagineering, upon arrival, guests will be ushered into a launch pod where they’ll then simulate the experience of blasting off into space.
Be sure to look up, because you’ll get a glimpse of your ship, the Halcyon.
Once the capsule lands, doors will open into the atrium of the starcruiser. The ship will also have special-themed cabins that can fit up to five people.
If that isn’t enough, you’ll even take an exclusive transport to the planet of Batuu and emerge straight out into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
We’ll be sure to update you with any new information when it’s released, including an official opening date and pricing details.
- MagicBand+ Launching at Disneyland in Fall 2022
- Harmony Barber Shop Reopening In July At Magic Kingdom
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Opening Memorial Day Weekend
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022
- Where to find Epcot Flower and Garden Festival topiaries (pics, map, checklist) - March 3, 2023
- 2023 Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt - February 24, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Booths, Menus, and Reviews - February 24, 2023