In some good news, we have more reopening dates for select Walt Disney World Resorts.
Here are the latest dates to take note of:
- March 22: All-Star Movies
- May 30: Beach Club
- June 6: Wilderness Lodge
These resorts are currently accepting reservations for the reopening dates and beyond. Remember, these are slated reopening dates and could always change.
The Villas and Bungalows at the Polynesian still remain open during the refurbishment. They are also currently open and accepting new reservations.
Also keep in mind that Monorail service is temporarily suspended at the Polynesian due to the refurbishment.
The walkway to the Transportation and Ticket Center is open for guests to access the Monorail and ferry boats to Magic Kingdom. Be sure to check out our guide on how Disney transportation works currently.
If you’re interested in making reservations at any of these resorts, you can either book online or fill out the form below.
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort Set To Finally Reopen In March 2022
- New Disney Vacation Club Villas Replacing Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show At Polynesian
- Harmony Barber Shop Reopening In July At Magic Kingdom
- 2022 Disney+ Subscriber Holiday Offer Announced For Walt Disney World Resort
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders - September 19, 2022
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios (Rise of the Resistance, Savi’s Workshop) - September 19, 2022
- D23 Expo 2022 blue sky ideas for Disney World (Zootopia, Moana, Coco, Encanto, villains) - September 14, 2022