All Walt Disney World Resort hotels will be open by the end of 2021!
On July 7, Disney finally announced reopening dates for Disney’s All-Star Music, Disney’s All-Star Sports, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — Riverside, and Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — French Quarter.
The reopening dates are as follows:
You can start booking reservations for all of these resorts starting Thursday, July 8.
There’s certainly a lot to look forward to at Disney World, including the upcoming 50th anniversary celebration.
Be sure to also check out our guide on what is currently open at the Disney World resorts.
If you want to book any of these reopening hotels and plan a trip to the most magical place on earth, an expert travel planning professional at Small World Vacations can help.
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort Set To Finally Reopen In March 2022
- Walt Disney World Announces Reopening Dates For Club Level Lounges
- Polynesian Village Resort Reopens July 19 At Walt Disney World
- New Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Available For Disney+ Subscribers
- Disneyland vs Disney World: Which One Should You Visit? - May 16, 2022
- How the Family and Friends List Works in My Disney Experience - May 11, 2022
- Lightning Lane Passes at Disney World (what it is and how much it costs) - May 11, 2022