Here is some truly exciting Walt Disney World news. We finally have an opening date for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure — Oct. 1, 2021!
The big news was announced during the Annual Meeting of Shareholders on March 9. This means that the highly-anticipated attraction will open the same day Disney World’s 50th anniversary celebration, aka “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” kicks off.
If that isn’t enough, Disney also confirmed that the new table and quick-service location, La Crêperie de Paris, will also open on Oct. 1, 2021.
Both Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and La Crêperie de Paris can be found in the brand new (and stunning) area in the France pavilion at Epcot.
As for the new dining location, you’ll be able to find sweet crepes, savory buckwheat galettes (naturally gluten friendly), and also authentic French hard cider on the menu.
There’s no doubt WDW’s 50th will be one for the books. And don’t worry if you can’t make it on the official anniversary (Oct. 1), the celebrations will be around for 18 months. That’s right, guests can celebrate all the way through April 1, 2023.
What better way to celebrate than with a 3D trackless ride inspired by Ratatouille and some crepes?
If you want to visit during the 50th anniversary and need help planning, be sure to contact Small World Vacations.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Opens January 2023 at Disneyland, Plus More Disney100 Celebration Details
- Splash Mountain Reportedly Closing in May 2023 at Disneyland Park
- MagicBand+ Debuts October 26 at Disneyland
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced