Here is some truly exciting Walt Disney World news. We finally have an opening date for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure — Oct. 1, 2021!
The big news was announced during the Annual Meeting of Shareholders on March 9. This means that the highly-anticipated attraction will open the same day Disney World’s 50th anniversary celebration, aka “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” kicks off.
If that isn’t enough, Disney also confirmed that the new table and quick-service location, La Crêperie de Paris, will also open on Oct. 1, 2021.
Both Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and La Crêperie de Paris can be found in the brand new (and stunning) area in the France pavilion at Epcot.
As for the new dining location, you’ll be able to find sweet crepes, savory buckwheat galettes (naturally gluten friendly), and also authentic French hard cider on the menu.
There’s no doubt WDW’s 50th will be one for the books. And don’t worry if you can’t make it on the official anniversary (Oct. 1), the celebrations will be around for 18 months. That’s right, guests can celebrate all the way through April 1, 2023.
What better way to celebrate than with a 3D trackless ride inspired by Ratatouille and some crepes?
If you want to visit during the 50th anniversary and need help planning, be sure to contact Small World Vacations.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure At Epcot Dropping Virtual Queue In January
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022
- Harmony Barber Shop Reopening In July At Magic Kingdom
- Main Street Electrical Parade, World of Color, & Fantasmic Get Return Dates at Disneyland
- Fantasmic Returning & More Announced At Destination D23 2021
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders - September 19, 2022
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios (Rise of the Resistance, Savi’s Workshop) - September 19, 2022
- D23 Expo 2022 blue sky ideas for Disney World (Zootopia, Moana, Coco, Encanto, villains) - September 14, 2022