On January 6, Disney announced that Epcot’s newest attraction, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, will no longer utilize a virtual queue starting January 10, 2022.
This means that the trackless ride will move to a Standby Line. Plus, Individual Lighting Lane will continue to be offered.
This also means that there will be no attractions at Walt Disney World utilizing a virtual queue. But, that will most likely change once Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind opens this summer.
As stated by Disney, “Virtual queues continue to be helpful with the launch of popular attractions and the debut of new experiences and offerings, so we may use it again from time to time for select attractions in the future.”
In September 2021, Disney also announced that the virtual queue for Rise of the Resistance would be paused beginning September 23, 2021.
The popular ride at Hollywood Studios offers both a traditional Standby Line and an Individual Lightning Lane purchase option.
As a refresher, Individual Lightning Lane selections are not included with Disney Genie+ (the new paid FastPass service at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland). These are sold separately and are pay-per-use.
Pricing for paid individual Lightning Lane options varies by date, attraction, and park.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated if or when more virtual queue information is announced by Disney.
- Hollywood Studios Is Pausing Rise of the Resistance’s Virtual Queue
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Will Pause Its Virtual Queue
- Disneyland Testing Hybrid Standby & Virtual Queue For Rise Of The Resistance
- New Paid FastPass System Coming To Disney World & Disneyland
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Will Use A Virtual Queue
- 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series Lineup Announced For Flower & Garden - January 12, 2022
- Disney World Announces 2022 Disney Weekday Magic Ticket For Florida Residents - January 10, 2022
- 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Menus Are Here - January 7, 2022