What’s it like to work with a travel agent? Who do they think should use the Disney Dining Plan?
I have an interview today with travel agent Cheryl Koren, where she gives her thoughts on that.
I also have a quick tip for on-site guests to make sure they get to make all of their dining reservations 180 days before their trip begins.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Q & A with Cheryl Koren
Some things mentioned in this episode:
- Trip video from Andrew, who used Cheryl as his agent and this site to plan.
Quick tip of the day
For people staying on-site who want to make dining reservations 180 days ahead of time for their whole trip, I recommend logging completely out of the Disney website and then logging back in to make sure the dates for your whole trip are available to you.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Are you using an agent or planning it all yourself? Have questions about it? Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments.
- Disneyland Shares Details For Park Reservation System & Ticket Sales
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021
- Select Character Dining Is Returning To Disneyland In Summer 2021
- Character Dining Returns To Chef Mickey’s Starting December 16
- Disney World Dining Reservations Made During Recent Glitch Will Be Canceled
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021