What’s it like to work with a travel agent? Who do they think should use the Disney Dining Plan?
I have an interview today with travel agent Cheryl Koren, where she gives her thoughts on that.
I also have a quick tip for on-site guests to make sure they get to make all of their dining reservations 180 days before their trip begins.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Q & A with Cheryl Koren
Some things mentioned in this episode:
- Trip video from Andrew, who used Cheryl as his agent and this site to plan.
Quick tip of the day
For people staying on-site who want to make dining reservations 180 days ahead of time for their whole trip, I recommend logging completely out of the Disney website and then logging back in to make sure the dates for your whole trip are available to you.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Are you using an agent or planning it all yourself? Have questions about it? Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments.
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- Disney World Water Park Ticket Offer Available For Florida Residents
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Kat from Australia is Back with Exciting News– PREP 332 - November 22, 2022
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Strategy– PREP 331 - November 15, 2022
- Anniversary & First Trip to WDW – PREP 330 - November 8, 2022