Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save a small amount of money at this year’s Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Holidays kitchens.
According to the official WDW website, Passholders will receive 10 percent off food and non-alcoholic beverages when using cashless payment at select booths.
The discount isn’t available all day though, but rather begins at 7 p.m. to park close. The offer also only runs through Dec. 31, 2020.
As you can see above, the following are the participating locations:
- Refreshment Port
- Citrus Blossom
- Mele Kalikimaka Holiday Kitchen
- Holiday Sweets & Treats
- Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen
- Shanghai Holiday Kitchen
- Refreshment Outpost
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen
- American Holiday Table
- Sapphire Holiday Kitchen
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen
- Festival Favorites
- Holiday Hearth
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen
We have a Festival of the Holidays foodie guide, as well, so be sure to check that out and see if anything sounds good to you.
If you also didn’t hear, on Nov. 27 (the day this year’s modified festival started), Disney announced that the event would be extended by one day and run through Dec. 31 instead of Dec. 30.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, many of the holiday festivities have been modified across WDW, but there’s still a lot to enjoy, which you can read about in our complete WDW holiday guide.
- More Details Released For The 2020 Festival of The Holidays At Epcot
- Voices Of Liberty Will Perform At Festival Of The Arts In 2021
- Epcot’s Festival Of The Holidays Extended Through December 31
- A Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Ends On November 22
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For The Holidays