It’s finally happening! Parking trams are coming back to Walt Disney World, Disney confirmed on Thursday, Dec. 2.
But, not all parking trams will be available at once — or in 2021.
Next to a video of a tram being prepped for service, Disney shared, “Driver you are clear…to spread a little holiday cheer! Parking trams will be returning to Magic Kingdom Park later this month and other Walt Disney World theme parks throughout 2022!”
This means, guests will be able to use the parking tram at Magic Kingdom later in December 2021 and in time for the busy holiday season.
As for the trams at Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot, these will come back throughout 2022.
Keep in mind that neither water park, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, have parking trams. Blizzard Beach is currently in operation, whereas Typhoon Lagoon remains closed.
The trams really do come in handy, especially if you’re parked far from the front gates. Nobody wants to walk all that way and even more so before a full day of walking at the parks.
Typically, the trams run all day on a regular schedule (about 5-10 minutes apart).
As for parking trams at Disneyland, they are slated to return sometime in early 2022.
For more information about both trams and parking at Walt Disney World, be sure to check out our complete guide!
- What You Need To Know About Typhoon Lagoon’s January 2022 Reopening
- Disney World Water Park Ticket Offer Available For Florida Residents
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- Disney World Adding Mobile Order To Main Street Confectionery & More
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Adds New Stage Show & More Holiday News