More and more Table Service restaurants at Walt Disney World hotels continue to add the new Table Service To Go feature, aka Mobile Order.
The latest dining location to do so is Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort. The service was first announced on Oct. 7 and became officially available on Wednesday, Oct. 14.
Olivia’s Cafe follows in the footsteps of Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Mobile Order at Olivia’s Cafe is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can also see what’s available to order right in MDE.
Table Service To Go is convenient and a great addition with the ongoing pandemic. If you’re not comfortable eating indoors, especially if a restaurant doesn’t have outdoor seating (check out our complete outdoor dining guide), having the choice to take food back to your room is a nice option.
It’s also important to note that Mobile Ordering from Table Service locations works exactly like when you Mobile Order from Quick Service spots.
However, and as noted above, guests are asked not to go to the restaurant until they’re notified that their order is ready. Also, Table Service To Go may take longer than typical Mobile Order, since all the meals are made to order.
Dining has changed quite a bit since WDW reopened, but we have a page detailing what it’s like dining at WDW right now, so be sure to check that out.
On Sept. 21, Disney confirmed that more Table Service hotel restaurants will soon offer Mobile Order. We will continue to update you when more locations add the new dining feature.
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill At Coronado Springs Adds Mobile Order
- Ale & Compass Restaurant At Yacht Club Adds Mobile Order
- Kona Cafe At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Adds Mobile Order
- The Wave… of American Flavors At Contemporary Adds Mobile Order
- Sanaa Now Offers Mobile Order With New Table Service To Go Feature
- Yachtsman Steakhouse & More Dining Reopening At Walt Disney World - July 27, 2021
- Our 7 Favorite Booths From Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 22, 2021
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns - July 21, 2021