Several more dining locations are officially reopening across both Walt Disney World and Disneyland, including the ever-so-popular ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
Let’s see what’s finally returning after all this time!
Here are the reopening dates for Disney World dining locations:
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: reopens June 24 with nightly walk-in availability through July 4; bookings are available on June 10 for reservations starting July 5
- ‘Ohana at Polynesian: reopens on July 9 with bookings available June 10
Sebastian’s Bistro will once again serve those signature buttery house-baked pull-apart rolls, along with a new family-style dinner platter (there’s also a plant-based one) that features oven-roasted citrus chicken, slow-cooked mojo pork with mango sambal, grilled flank steak with mojito relish, and more.
As for ‘Ohana, there won’t be characters at breakfast, but “a strolling musician will entertain guests for dinner.”
Both breakfast and dinner at ‘Ohana will be all-you-care-to-enjoy and family-style. Breakfast options include pineapple-coconut breakfast bread, Stitch and Mickey Mouse waffles, egg breakfast skillets with ham, sausage, and breakfast potatoes.
The beloved ‘Ohana dinner features platters of grilled beef steak, roasted chicken, sausage, and island shrimp casserole served with fried rice and roasted broccolini.
Don’t worry, the ‘Ohana pot stickers, crispy soy chicken wings, and the signature ‘Ohana bread pudding served warm with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream are all returning.
Reopening dates for Disneyland locations:
- Oga’s Cantina: reopens on June 17 with reservations opening June 14
- Lamplight Lounge Brunch: opens July 9 with reservations opening June 14 (only Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- Wine Country Trattoria: reopening July 17 with reservations opening June 14
- Tiki Juice Bar (Mobile Order): Reopening June 17
- Docking Bay Food & Cargo (Mobile Order): reopening June 17
- Alien Pizza Planet (Mobile Order): reopening June 17
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante: reopening June 17
- Candy Palace: Currently making Nuttles (chopped pecan pieces layered with freshly made caramel with a dollop of milk chocolate on top) on Monday and Friday
- Candy Palace: Currently making Rocky Road (mix of milk chocolate, chopped almonds, and house-made marshmallows in a small pie tin) on Saturdays
This is all definitely great news. So much more goodness to look forward to.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- 2023 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Food (exclusive treats, dining options) - November 10, 2023
- Where to find the Characters at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - November 10, 2023
- Gingerbread houses at Disney World for Christmas 2023 (plus resort trees and other decor) - November 3, 2023