Are you ready to hug Winnie the Pooh? What about Lilo and Stitch? How about Minnie in beach attire?
Well, in the near future you’ll be able to do exactly that, because more character dining is returning to Walt Disney World.
Important: For each of the following, you can book reservations starting now. Remember, you can only make dining reservations within a 60-day booking window.
Here’s everything you need to know!
The Crystal Palace featuring Winnie the Pooh and Friends
Winnie the Pooh and Friends will return to The Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom for a lunch and dinner buffet beginning September 20.
You can enjoy offerings like Carved Prime Rib, Seasonal Ravioli, and Peel & Eat Shrimp.
‘Ohana Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch
The ever-so-popular ‘Ohana Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch returns to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort on September 27.
Yes, you’ll be able to enjoy the deliciousness that is Pineapple Coconut Breakfast Bread, Mickey Waffles, Lilikoi Juice, and a Moana Smoothie.
Cape May Café Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast
Starting October 4, the Cape May Café Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast returns to Disney’s Beach Club Resort with a breakfast buffet.
The meals will include Salted Caramel “Beach Buns”, Mickey and Minnie Waffles, and so much more.
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- Drawn To Life Prix Fixe Dining Package Available For Booking
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- Disneyland Announces 2022 Holiday Events, Including World of Color – Season of Light - August 2, 2022
- World Discovery at Epcot (Cosmic Rewind, Test Track, Space 220) - July 27, 2022
- Our 9 Favorite Booths From Epcot Food and Wine 2022 - July 25, 2022