Are you ready to hug Winnie the Pooh? What about Lilo and Stitch? How about Minnie in beach attire?
Well, in the near future you’ll be able to do exactly that, because more character dining is returning to Walt Disney World.
Important: For each of the following, you can book reservations starting now. Remember, you can only make dining reservations within a 60-day booking window.
Here’s everything you need to know!
The Crystal Palace featuring Winnie the Pooh and Friends
Winnie the Pooh and Friends will return to The Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom for a lunch and dinner buffet beginning September 20.
You can enjoy offerings like Carved Prime Rib, Seasonal Ravioli, and Peel & Eat Shrimp.
‘Ohana Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch
The ever-so-popular ‘Ohana Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch returns to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort on September 27.
Yes, you’ll be able to enjoy the deliciousness that is Pineapple Coconut Breakfast Bread, Mickey Waffles, Lilikoi Juice, and a Moana Smoothie.
Cape May Café Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast
Starting October 4, the Cape May Café Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast returns to Disney’s Beach Club Resort with a breakfast buffet.
The meals will include Salted Caramel “Beach Buns”, Mickey and Minnie Waffles, and so much more.
Be sure to keep tabs on our character dining post and guide on where you can see characters across Disney World!
- Drawn To Life Prix Fixe Dining Package Available For Booking
- Walt’s Main Street Story & Holiday Guided Tour Returning to Disneyland Resort
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- Best Values at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 23, 2023
- The Best Food and Drinks at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Summer 2023 Disney Visa Cardmember Offer Announced For Select Disney World Resort Hotels - March 14, 2023