Now here is some sweet news! A brand new gelato location will open soon in Epcot’s Italy pavilion, the Disney Parks Blog shared on April 28.
Sometime in May, guests will be able to order gelati, sorbetti, gelati floats, and more from the walk-up location called Gelateria Toscana.
You’ll be able to find the new gelato stand directly to the right of La Bottega Italiana (the building in the above photo).
It’s always great to hear about openings, rather than closures. And, plus, who couldn’t use a little more gelato in their life?
Here is the menu:
- Gelati in a Waffle Cone or Cup: Chocolate, vanilla, pistachio, cookies ‘cream, stracciatella, strawberry, or tiramisù
- Sorbetti in a Waffle Cone or Cup: Lemon, raspberry, mixed berry, or mango
- Gelati Floats: Fior di Latte gelato with your choice of root beer or Coca-Cola
- Coppa del Nonno: Fior di Latte, chocolate, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and amaretti cookies
- Coppa Amicizia: Fior di Latte, cookies ‘n cream, and strawberry gelati with whipped cream
- Coppa Delizia: Fior di Latte, strawberry, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with strawberry sauce and whipped cream
- “Affogato” Espresso Gelato: Fresh Italian espresso poured over Fior di Latte gelato with an amaretto cookie
- Cannoli al Cioccolato: Crisp pastry filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate, and candied orange
- Zeppole: Soft fried Ricotta cheese fritters dusted with powdered sugar
- Mocha Tiramisù: Mascarpone cream, espresso coffee, savoiardi biscuits, and chocolate
- Specialty non-alcoholic beverages along with cocktails, beer, and wine are also available
Who else can’t wait to try Gelateria Toscana? We’ll be sure to keep you updated when an exact opening date is announced!
- New BoardWalk Ice Cream Location Is Opening In Place Of Ample Hills
- New Details Announced For The 2021 Festival Of The Arts At Epcot
- 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Foodie Guide Is Here
- The 2021 Festival Of The Arts Menus Are Finally Here
- More Details Released For The 2020 Festival of The Holidays At Epcot
- Harmonious Dining Package vs. Disney Enchantment Dessert After-Party - October 8, 2021
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular Returns In December 2021 - October 5, 2021
- Disney Announces New MagicBand+, Launching In 2022 - September 30, 2021