Walt Disney World announced a new dining plan today, Feb. 27, that is now available as add-on purchase when booking a vacation package.
The dining plan is called Disney Dining Plan Plus. The plan gives guests (ages 3 and older) two daily meal credits.
The overall highlights are as follows:
- 2 Meals – Any combination of Table-Service and Quick-Service (per night of stay)
- 2 Snacks/Nonalcoholic Drinks (per night of stay)
- One Resort-Refillable Drink Mug (this can be used at any Disney Resort hotel quick-service locations)
There are also three other current 2020 Disney Dining Plans:
- Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
- Disney Dining Plan
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
The Disney Dining Plan Plus falls between the Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan in price. The below pricing is without tax and is valid for resort arrivals from Jan. 1, 2020 through Dec. 31, 2020.
- $88.84 (per adult, per night, ages 10+)
- $32.86 (per child, per night, ages 3-9)
To see what’s all included and what’s not, you can check out a complete breakdown of the new dining plan on the official Walt Disney World website.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- We stayed in an All-Star Music Family Suite: here’s our review - September 28, 2023
- Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Harvest Feast at Garden Grill review: is lunch and dinner worth it? - September 27, 2023
- Be Our Guest review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023