Walt Disney World announced a new dining plan today, Feb. 27, that is now available as add-on purchase when booking a vacation package.
The dining plan is called Disney Dining Plan Plus. The plan gives guests (ages 3 and older) two daily meal credits.
The overall highlights are as follows:
- 2 Meals – Any combination of Table-Service and Quick-Service (per night of stay)
- 2 Snacks/Nonalcoholic Drinks (per night of stay)
- One Resort-Refillable Drink Mug (this can be used at any Disney Resort hotel quick-service locations)
There are also three other current 2020 Disney Dining Plans:
- Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
- Disney Dining Plan
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
The Disney Dining Plan Plus falls between the Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan in price. The below pricing is without tax and is valid for resort arrivals from Jan. 1, 2020 through Dec. 31, 2020.
- $88.84 (per adult, per night, ages 10+)
- $32.86 (per child, per night, ages 3-9)
To see what’s all included and what’s not, you can check out a complete breakdown of the new dining plan on the official Walt Disney World website.
- 2022 Spring & Early Summer Disney World Resort Hotel Offers Now Available
- New Summer 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- Valet Parking Is Returning To Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World Is Phasing Out Temperature Screenings Starting In May
- Summer 2021 Disney World Hotel Offer For Passholders & Florida Residents
- 2022 Garden Rocks Concert Series Lineup Announced For Flower & Garden - January 12, 2022
- Disney World Announces 2022 Disney Weekday Magic Ticket For Florida Residents - January 10, 2022
- 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Menus Are Here - January 7, 2022