Walt Disney World announced a new dining plan today, Feb. 27, that is now available as add-on purchase when booking a vacation package.
The dining plan is called Disney Dining Plan Plus. The plan gives guests (ages 3 and older) two daily meal credits.
The overall highlights are as follows:
- 2 Meals – Any combination of Table-Service and Quick-Service (per night of stay)
- 2 Snacks/Nonalcoholic Drinks (per night of stay)
- One Resort-Refillable Drink Mug (this can be used at any Disney Resort hotel quick-service locations)
There are also three other current 2020 Disney Dining Plans:
- Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
- Disney Dining Plan
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
The Disney Dining Plan Plus falls between the Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan in price. The below pricing is without tax and is valid for resort arrivals from Jan. 1, 2020 through Dec. 31, 2020.
- $88.84 (per adult, per night, ages 10+)
- $32.86 (per child, per night, ages 3-9)
To see what’s all included and what’s not, you can check out a complete breakdown of the new dining plan on the official Walt Disney World website.
- New Summer 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- Valet Parking Is Returning To Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World Is Phasing Out Temperature Screenings Starting In May
- Summer 2021 Disney World Hotel Offer For Passholders & Florida Residents
- Candlelight Processional Narrators & More 2021 Festival Of The Holidays Details Announced - October 15, 2021
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Adds New Stage Show & More Holiday News - October 14, 2021
- Is Space 220 Worth The Money? A Breakdown Of Epcot’s Newest Restaurant - October 13, 2021