We have both good news and bad news. We’ll start with the bad news first — Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party isn’t returning this year at Walt Disney World.
But, as we previously stated, there is also some good news. In place of the beloved party in 2021, a new Disney After Hours BOO BASH event will be held at Magic Kingdom on select nights beginning in August.
The event will begin on Aug. 10 and run through Oct. 31 from 9 p.m. to midnight (some event nights in August and September will be from 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.).
Here’s what you can expect:
- Halloween-themed cavalcades
- Character sightings, including Dr. Facilier, Captain Barbosa, Goofy, Chip ‘n’ Dale, and more
- Performances by the Cadaver Dans
- Themed-food and beverages available for purchase
- Special decorations, lighting, and music
- Treat stops with candy
- Attractions, including Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Adults and kids can wear costumes (children younger than 14 are only permitted to wear costume masks; appropriate face coverings are also still required)
Tickets go on sale sometime in June and there will also be an early purchase window for guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
Tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom as early as 7 p.m. If you have a Disney After Hours BOO BASH ticket, you don’t need a day park ticket or a Disney Park Pass reservation.
As much as we miss MNSSHP, we’re big fans of After Hours events, including the low wait times for select attractions!
We will be sure to keep you updated when more information is announced about the event, including when tickets officially go on sale.
If you’re interested in visiting Disney World during the Halloween season (or anytime), Small World Vacations can help you with all your planning needs.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returning In August 2022
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend
- After Hours Coming to Epcot, H20 Glow Returning to Typhoon Lagoon
- Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Tickets Go On Sale In June, Plus More Disneyland Halloween Details
- Where to find Epcot Flower and Garden Festival topiaries (pics, map, checklist) - March 3, 2023
- 2023 Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt - February 24, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Booths, Menus, and Reviews - February 24, 2023