We’re ready for our close-up! If you’ve ever wanted to book a private session with a Disney PhotoPass photographer, now is your chance.
On Wednesday, Feb. 5, the Disney Parks Blog announced a new PhotoPass add-on called “Capture Your Moment.”
For only $50, you can book a 20-minute private session with a PhotoPass photographer at Magic Kingdom to capture celebrations and milestones. These bookings will take place during regular hours at one park location that includes a view of Cinderella Castle.
You can also extend your time by booking back-to-back sessions for a total of 40 minutes and two photo locations for $100.
At the start of your session, the photographer will discuss the available photo locations, along with you what you want before escorting you to the photo spot. Upon arrival, you’ll have either 20 or 40 minutes total to take photos.
If you don’t show up on time, your session will not be extended beyond the given end time. There is a maximum party size of 8 and no wedding attire is permitted.
Prints and digital downloads are not included in the price. Those with Memory Maker, Memory Maker One Day, or qualifying Annual Passholders with a PhotoPass download benefit can download photos from their Disney accounts at no extra cost. Prints and digital downloads can be purchased separately at Town Square Theater or online.
You can make reservations now by calling 407-939-7758 for sessions starting Feb. 10, 2020 and beyond.
- Animal Kingdom Adds Capture Your Moment Sessions Starting May 17
- Walt Disney World Releases New Special Memory Maker Offer
- New 2021 Walt Disney World Room & Ticket Package Announced
- Disney World Announces Temporary Mask Removal When Taking Outdoor Photos
- The Disney Visa Cardmember Photo Opportunity Is Open At Epcot
- Walt Disney World Announces New Annual Passes, On Sale September 8 - August 30, 2021
- 5 Things To Look Forward To This Fall At Disney World - August 26, 2021
- The Most Frequently Asked Disney Genie+ Questions — Answered - August 25, 2021