If you want to save some money on your next Walt Disney World trip, go no further. Three new offers dropped on Tuesday, Jan. 5.
The following Spring Into Magic offers can save you quite a bit of money. Here’s what you need to know:
- All Guests: Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights April 18, 2021 through July 10, 2021. You must book through May 27, 2021.
- Florida Residents: Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights April 18 through July 10, 2021. You must book through July 10, 2021.
- Annual Passholders: Save up to 35% on select Disney Resort hotel rooms for most nights April 18 through July 10, 2021. You must book through July 10, 2021.
There are some restrictions, including:
- A minimum of 1 night and a maximum of 14 nights.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
This isn’t the only 2021 offer you can take advantage of. If you’re a Florida Resident, there’s also the Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket that’s now available for purchase.
The three different types of ticket deals are:
- 2-Day Tickets: $75 per day, plus tax; $149 per ticket, plus tax
- 3-Day Tickets: $60 per day, plus tax; $179 per ticket, plus tax
- 4-Day Tickets: $50 per day, plus tax; $199 per ticket, plus tax
You can also check out this 2021 WDW room and package deal that gets you two extra days added to your ticket when you buy a 4-night/3-day room-and-ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels. This offer is valid for arrivals most nights Jan. 8 through Sept. 25.
Important: you can modify or cancel your reservation with extra flexibility for arrivals through April 30, 2021.
There are quite a few offers you can apply to your WDW vacation this year. Are you ready to book a magical trip in 2021? Be sure to reach out to Small World Vacations.