These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Princess Half Marathon
- Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour
- Using Lyft at Disney World
- Pop Century Resort
- Tips for dining at Be Our Guest Restaurant
- How to do dining with a fireworks view
Quick tip of the day
In the Winnie the Pooh queue, there is an interactive screen where your kids can wipe away honey. To avoid touching the germ-filled screen, you can tell your kids to hover their hands over the screen instead. The effect still works!
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disney Dining Promo Card Offer Available at Walt Disney World For Summer 2023
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change