These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Princess Half Marathon
- Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour
- Using Lyft at Disney World
- Pop Century Resort
- Tips for dining at Be Our Guest Restaurant
- How to do dining with a fireworks view
Quick tip of the day
In the Winnie the Pooh queue, there is an interactive screen where your kids can wipe away honey. To avoid touching the germ-filled screen, you can tell your kids to hover their hands over the screen instead. The effect still works!
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Will Reopen On June 15
- Disney MagicMobile Is Now Available For Select Disney World Guests
- Silver Screen Dine Returns To Hollywood & Vine In Early January 2021
- The ultimate Disney packing list (Word, PDF and Google Docs formats) - May 4, 2021
- Comparing pickup options from Orlando airport to Disney World - May 3, 2021
- Disney Wish Sets Sail June 9, 2022 & More Details Announced - April 29, 2021