I recently went to Disney World (surprising!) and got to try lots of new things (Animal Kingdom After Hours, Hollywood Studios After Hours, Rivers of Light Dessert Party) as well as revisit some things I’ve done before (staying at Port Orleans Riverside, Festival of the Arts, and Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom).
Listen to the daily updates to hear what did and didn’t go well.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Animal Kingdom After Hours
- Hollywood Studios After Hours
- Early Morning Magic – Magic Kingdom
- Port Orleans Riverside
- Festival of the Arts
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Walt Disney World Posts Park Hours Through Early January 2021
- Walt Disney World Posts Park Hours For Christmas Week & Extends Even More
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For Two More Weekends In October
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For First Two Weekends In October
- Walt Disney World Releases More 2020 Holiday Park Hours