I recently went to Disney World (surprising!) and got to try lots of new things (Animal Kingdom After Hours, Hollywood Studios After Hours, Rivers of Light Dessert Party) as well as revisit some things I’ve done before (staying at Port Orleans Riverside, Festival of the Arts, and Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom).
Listen to the daily updates to hear what did and didn’t go well.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Animal Kingdom After Hours
- Hollywood Studios After Hours
- Early Morning Magic – Magic Kingdom
- Port Orleans Riverside
- Festival of the Arts
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returning In August 2022
- Keys to the Kingdom & Other Disney World Tours Returning In 2022
- Kat from Australia is Back with Exciting News– PREP 332 - November 22, 2022
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Strategy– PREP 331 - November 15, 2022
- Anniversary & First Trip to WDW – PREP 330 - November 8, 2022