I recently went to Disney World (surprising!) and got to try lots of new things (Animal Kingdom After Hours, Hollywood Studios After Hours, Rivers of Light Dessert Party) as well as revisit some things I’ve done before (staying at Port Orleans Riverside, Festival of the Arts, and Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom).
Listen to the daily updates to hear what did and didn’t go well.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Animal Kingdom After Hours
- Hollywood Studios After Hours
- Early Morning Magic – Magic Kingdom
- Port Orleans Riverside
- Festival of the Arts
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
- When & How To Buy Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- New Magic Kingdom Cavalcade & More Disney World Entertainment Announced