Today I have a full trip report from my March trip, including Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot, Rivers of Light at Animal Kingdom, Pop Century, and Coronado Springs Resort.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Info from this episode
- Car service we used – Orlando Transportation by Mike (or read other airport pickup options)
- View Disney Visa Disney World perks
- Always check OpenTable for Disney Springs dining reservations because it will often show availability when the Disney Dining system does not
- Magical Express and airline check-in info – https://wdwprepschool.com/how-magical-express-works/
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021
- Ale & Compass Restaurant At Yacht Club Adds Mobile Order
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill At Coronado Springs Adds Mobile Order
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November