Hear the daily updates I recorded during my April 2018 Disney World trip that included a stay in the new Pop Century rooms.
I also have a quick tip to share to help you save time in line on popular rides.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Pop Century
- Orlando Transportation by Mike
- How to get groceries at Disney World
- Free Dining 2018 details
Quick tip of the day
To save time in standby lines, consider getting into line during nighttime shows or just before official park closing.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- New Summer 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- New 2021 Disneyland Fall & Holiday Room Offers Now Available
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Will Use A Virtual Queue