Hear the daily updates I recorded during my April 2018 Disney World trip that included a stay in the new Pop Century rooms.
I also have a quick tip to share to help you save time in line on popular rides.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Pop Century
- Orlando Transportation by Mike
- How to get groceries at Disney World
- Free Dining 2018 details
Quick tip of the day
To save time in standby lines, consider getting into line during nighttime shows or just before official park closing.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- More Than 350 New Disney Vacation Club Cabins Will Replace Existing Cabins at Fort Wilderness
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- New Disney+ Subscriber Offer Announced For Disney Cruise Line
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023
Thursday 3rd of May 2018
Do you think a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children under the age of 9) can stay comfortably in a Pop room?