Who’s ready to take a ride in a Minnie Van?
Well, soon enough you can — if you’re visiting Walt Disney World, that is.
On March 24, Disney announced on TikTok that Minnie Vans are returning to Disney World in summer 2022.
This is definitely exciting news and an announcement we here at WDW Prep School have anxiously been waiting for.
An official start date, pricing, availability, and other details haven’t been announced yet, but we will definitely keep you in the loop as we learn more.
Minnie Vans (powered by Lyft) haven’t been running since Disney World temporarily shutdown in 2020 due to the pandemic. They didn’t even return when the parks reopened.
But, come this summer that all changes!
If you’re unfamiliar with Minnie Vans, the transportation service provides guests with point-to-point transfer around Disney property in perfectly-themed (and polka dotted!) 6 passenger Chevy Traverse and Chevy Suburbans.
The difference between Minnie Vans and Uber or Lyft are that these are driven by Disney Cast Members.
- Traditional Character Meet & Greets Are Returning To Disney World & Disneyland
- Masks Now Optional Everywhere At Disney World
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021