That’s right, Disney announced on June 7 that Minnie Vans return on June 29.
In March, Disney teased that Minnie Vans would make their grand comeback sometime in summer 2022 and now we have an exact date.
According to Scott Gustin, test rides will begin this week (the week of June 6), so you may see Minnie Vans available in the Lyft app before the official launch date of June 29.
Service to and from the airport will remain unavailable, at least for the time being. The official website states, “More details coming soon!”
Guests needing an accessible Minnie Van will be able to reserve using the Lyft app rather than having to call and make a reservation. Each van also comes with 2 complimentary car seats for kids.
Minnie Vans will operate daily from 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. Hours are subject to change.
As for pricing, you’ll be able to find daily fares listed in the Lyft app. The cost also varies based on the distance traveled.
If you’re unfamiliar with Minnie Vans, the transportation service provides guests with point-to-point transfer around Disney property in polka dotted 6 passenger Chevy Traverse and Chevy Suburbans.
The difference between Minnie Vans and Uber or Lyft are that these are driven by Disney Cast Members.
- Minnie Vans Returning To Disney World In Summer 2022
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! Opens In June At Animal Kingdom
- Masks Now Optional Everywhere At Disney World
- Tumble Monkeys Returning To Festival Of The Lion King This Summer