Oh boy! Mickey’s Toowtown is reopening on March 8, 2023 at Disneyland Park, Disney announced on November 18.
Here’s everything you need to know about the revamped land that is still very much colorful, kid-friendly, and pure fun.
Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
CenTOONial Park is an open, grassy play space for everyone to unwind. This is the first area guests will see when they enter the land.
Per Disney, “CenTOONial Park will be anchored by two new interactive play experiences; a beautiful fountain featuring water tables designed for play that invite guests to have a sensory experience, plus a nearby dreaming tree with sculpted tree roots providing an opportunity for children to crawl and explore.”
Goofy’s How-To-Play Yard
Goofy’s How-To-Play Yard is “dedicated to all things play.”
This space incorporates a “whimsical sound garden where kids will discover new ways to make wacky noises, as well as enjoy an all-new, elevated clubhouse.”
Inside Goofy’s House, there’s an interactive candy-making contraption courtesy of Goofy.
“The confectionery contraption begins high outside of Goofy’s home,” Disney reveals, “as drips of honey fall from a beehive onto a chute that slides the colorful drops around and down into the home.”
Junior candy makers will even help Goofy make the candy and “the silly sounds of household appliances will combine to make a truly Goofy symphony.”
Donald’s Duck Pond
You’ll be able to find Donald’s Boat perched in the duck pond of the Goof homestead.
Expect “larger-than-life spinning water lilies, balance beams, and rocking toys.” This is the perfect splash area for little ones.
Guests will also be able to look inside the boat through the portholes, where they can interact with favorite ducklings Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby.
Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster
Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster is courtesy of “Mickey’s Toontown’s favorite tinkerer, Gadget Hackwrench,” who has created a one-of-a-kind, fun-sized coaster for kids.
Two new Quick Service dining locations will also be available. They are:
- Café Daisy: Daisy Duck serves up diner classics at her sidewalk table eatery
- Toontown Farmers Market at Good Boy! Grocers: a friendly roadside stand, offering grab-and-go drinks and treats
Don’t fret, because Mickey and Minnie’s houses are returning. You’ll still be able to enjoy a self-guided tour and meet the characters when they’re home.
Yes, Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin is also returning.
Stay tuned for more details about the reopening of Mickey’s Toontown. Are you excited to visit the updated land when it opens on March 8, 2023?
- Where You Can Hug Characters Again at Disney World
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Opens January 2023 at Disneyland, Plus More Disney100 Celebration Details
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- Fantasmic Returning & More Announced At Destination D23 2021
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022
- Mickey’s Toontown Reopens March 2023 at Disneyland - November 18, 2022
- 2022 Epcot Festival of the Holidays Menus Are Here - November 17, 2022
- 2022 Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll (every tree & map pick-up locations) - November 15, 2022