Oh boy! In some exciting news, FastPass+ reservations are now open for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway for times starting on March 4, 2020, the same day the Hollywood Studios attractions officially opens.
That’s right, no virtual queue for Mickey and Minnie! This also means when the ride opens, there will be a standby line. So if you don’t snag a FastPass (FYI: they get taken fast), you’ll still be able to get in line.
That said, the standby line will probably move a lot slower than the FastPass+ line, especially since it’s a brand new ride many have been anticipating for a while. So, you’ll want to try to snag those FastPasses if you can.
It’s also important to note that in addition to Slinky Dog Dash and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway is a Tier 1 attraction. This means when making FastPass+ bookings, you can only choose one of these three Tier 1 rides.
As for Tier 2, you can make two selections from the following list:
- Toy Story Mania
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
- Tower of Terror
- Star Tours
- Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- MuppetVision 3D
- Disney Junior Dance Party!
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage
For more information, check out our guide on how FastPass+ tiers work at Hollywood.
Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway is the first ride-through attraction starring Mickey and Minnie. Plus, it has more hidden Mickeys than any other Disney attraction or area in the world!
Are you excited to step inside the cartoon world of Mickey and Minnie?
- Expedition Everest Reopening In April, Will Be Added To Genie+
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure At Epcot Dropping Virtual Queue In January
- Minnie Vans Returning To Disney World In Summer 2022
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet
- Hollywood Studios Is Pausing Rise of the Resistance’s Virtual Queue