Today, I have info on making the most of your FastPass+ reservations, including a quick reference chart that you can save to use later.
I also have a quick tip to help you save room on your phone for vacation pics.
These are notes from this episode. There's much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Tips for making FastPass+ reservations
- Use FastPass+ only for attractions that require it. You can use my guides for all 4 parks to see which ones I suggest (and the graphic below).
- Consider not using FastPass+ for rides that offer a single rider line (Expedition Everest, Test Track and Rock N Roller Coaster)
- Use FastPass+ at attractions that take longer such as Enchanted Tales with Belle (see length of more attractions)
- Make use of Rider Switch
- Don't use FastPass+ if the standby line is short
- Save FastPass+ for late morning or early afternoon
- You can park hop and use 3 FastPass+ reservations in 1 park and then hop to another park to get another FastPass+ using the kiosks in that park
Use this quick reference graphic to help remember the rides that are the best to use with FastPass+:
Quick tip of the day
Install the Dropbox app on your phone and use it to store your photos so you don't run out of room during your trip.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Do you have any questions or additional info about FastPass+? Feel free to share in the comments.