Today, I have info on making the most of your FastPass+ reservations, including a quick reference chart that you can save to use later.
I also have a quick tip to help you save room on your phone for vacation pics.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Tips for making FastPass+ reservations
- Use FastPass+ only for attractions that require it. You can use my guides for all 4 parks to see which ones I suggest (and the graphic below).
- Consider not using FastPass+ for rides that offer a single rider line (Expedition Everest, Test Track and Rock N Roller Coaster)
- Use FastPass+ at attractions that take longer such as Enchanted Tales with Belle (see length of more attractions)
- Make use of Rider Switch
- Don’t use FastPass+ if the standby line is short
- Save FastPass+ for late morning or early afternoon
- You can park hop and use 3 FastPass+ reservations in 1 park and then hop to another park to get another FastPass+ using the kiosks in that park
Use this quick reference graphic to help remember the rides that are the best to use with FastPass+:
Quick tip of the day
Install the Dropbox app on your phone and use it to store your photos so you don’t run out of room during your trip.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Do you have any questions or additional info about FastPass+? Feel free to share in the comments.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- Meggan’s Thanksgiving week Disney World trip – PREP 386 - December 5, 2023
- Briana’s large family trip to Disney World – PREP 385 - November 28, 2023
- Disney World birthday trip with Savannah and her mom – PREP 384 - November 21, 2023