These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
When staying at the Polynesian, use the leis they give you for your stroller. This will make it easy to spot in the parks!
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- Blizzard Beach Set To Reopen At Walt Disney World In March 2021
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021
- Festival Of The Lion King’s Modified Show Set To Debut In Mid-May
- The Reopening Of Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort Is Delayed By Two Days