Here’s a great way to enjoy some of Orlando’s best dining options. Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining begins today, Aug. 28, and runs through Oct. 4. It’s also the event’s 15th year.
Select Orlando restaurants are offering prix fixe menus featuring 3-course meals for $35. Don’t forget to ask for the Visit Orlando Magical Dining menu upon arrival or when ordering.
In even more good news, a dollar from every meal served will be donated to Feed the Need Florida, an organization led by nonprofit 4Roots that’s dedicated in providing families with meals who are struggling during the ongoing pandemic. You can choose to donate more than just a dollar, if you’d like.
Reservations are strongly encouraged due to limited capacity and the health and safety measures put in place at the participating restaurants. Some locations also have outdoor dining and are offering takeout and delivery for those who don’t want to dine in.
There are several Walt Disney World locations that are participating, including:
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria (Walt Disney World Swan)
- Jaleo by José Andrés (Disney Springs)
- Paddlefish (Disney Springs)
- Terralina Crafted Italian (Disney Spring)
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill (Disney Springs)
A full list of participating Magical Dining restaurants are listed on the official Visit Orlando website.
Be sure to also check out our complete guide of all the current Walt Disney World locations that have outdoor seating, along with tips on how to budget when dining at WDW.
- Select Character Dining Is Returning To Disneyland In Summer 2021
- Disney World Adding Mobile Order To Main Street Confectionery & More
- The NBA Experience Will Not Reopen At Disney Springs
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- Salt & Straw Officially Opens At Disney Springs