Another retail store is open at Disney Springs. Lululemon officially opened its doors on Friday, Aug. 21. You can find the athletic brand store in the Town Center, right around the corner from L’Occitane en Provence.
Lululemon offers all kinds of options for men and women, including yoga-inspired and technical-athletic apparel that’s lightweight, breathable, and sometimes even seam-free. You can also find bags, gloves, hats, water bottles, yoga blocks, mats, and more.
The store’s opening was first announced in February and now all guests visiting Disney Springs can finally shop at lululemon.
Keep in mind that due to the ongoing pandemic, Disney Springs has implemented many health and safety protocols. Most importantly, remember to wear your mask when necessary, maintain a proper social distance, and wash your hands.
There have been a lot of changes at Walt Disney World since it reopened in July after temporarily closing for about four months. To keep track of all the latest updates, we have a detailed WDW reopening guide, along with another post detailing everything you need to know about Disney Springs.
- Masks Now Optional Everywhere At Disney World
- Club Cool & Creations Shop Will Open September 2021 At Epcot
- The NBA Experience Will Not Reopen At Disney Springs
- Traditional Character Meet & Greets Are Returning To Disney World & Disneyland
- Disney World & Disneyland Guests Must Once Again Wear Masks Indoors