On Nov. 1, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort is set to reopen and we finally know what offerings will be available when the hotel opens since it closed in March amid the ongoing pandemic.
Guests can enjoy the following dining, shops, pools, and transportation starting at the beginning of November:
- Dining: The Drop Off Pool Bar, Landscape of Flavors
- Shops: Ink & Paint Shop
- Activities: Pools, Poolside Activities, Movies Under the Stars
- Transportation: Buses (to theme parks and Disney Springs) and Disney Skyliner (to Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Disney’s Riviera Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, and Disney’s Pop Century Resort)
It’s also important to note that the Big Blue Pool will be closed for refurbishment starting on Jan. 11, 2021 through early April 2021.
But, there are still two other main pool areas and a water playground for kids that will be available to guests that include the Flippin’ Fins Pool (The Little Mermaid section), the Cozy Cone Pool (Cars section), and the Schoolyard Sprayground (Finding Nemo section).
Regarding the Big Blue Pool’s refurbishment, Disney noted on the official WDW website, “During this time, it is possible that Guests may see or hear construction, but noise should not be heard from Guest rooms between dusk and 9:00 AM.”
If you didn’t know, we also have a guide listing everything that is currently available at all of the WDW resorts, so be sure to check that out before heading to any of the hotels.
- Disneyland Announces Early Entry & More For Resort Hotel Guests In Summer 2022
- New Disney Vacation Club Villas Replacing Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show At Polynesian
- New Early 2023 Disney World Resort Hotel Discount Available For Passholders
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- Minnie Van Service to Orlando International Airport Is Resuming For Club Level Guests
- All about Disney World lockers (cost, locations, sizes) - February 1, 2023
- 2023 Garden Rocks Concerts Series & Dining Packages Announced - February 1, 2023
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Will Have a Virtual Queue, an Individual Lightning Lane, and a Locker System - January 27, 2023