On Nov. 1, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort is set to reopen and we finally know what offerings will be available when the hotel opens since it closed in March amid the ongoing pandemic.
Guests can enjoy the following dining, shops, pools, and transportation starting at the beginning of November:
- Dining: The Drop Off Pool Bar, Landscape of Flavors
- Shops: Ink & Paint Shop
- Activities: Pools, Poolside Activities, Movies Under the Stars
- Transportation: Buses (to theme parks and Disney Springs) and Disney Skyliner (to Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Disney’s Riviera Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, and Disney’s Pop Century Resort)
It’s also important to note that the Big Blue Pool will be closed for refurbishment starting on Jan. 11, 2021 through early April 2021.
But, there are still two other main pool areas and a water playground for kids that will be available to guests that include the Flippin’ Fins Pool (The Little Mermaid section), the Cozy Cone Pool (Cars section), and the Schoolyard Sprayground (Finding Nemo section).
Regarding the Big Blue Pool’s refurbishment, Disney noted on the official WDW website, “During this time, it is possible that Guests may see or hear construction, but noise should not be heard from Guest rooms between dusk and 9:00 AM.”
If you didn’t know, we also have a guide listing everything that is currently available at all of the WDW resorts, so be sure to check that out before heading to any of the hotels.
- Dining & More Announced To Reopen Alongside Coronado Springs
- Dining & More Announced To Reopen Alongside Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Reopening Of Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort Is Delayed By Two Days
- BoardWalk Inn Will Finally Reopen In Early July 2021
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Will Reopen In Summer 2021