These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links from this episode
- Using Lyft at Disney World
- Swan and Dolphin hotels
- Bon Voyage breakfast
- How Disability Access Service works
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disney MagicMobile Is Now Available For Select Disney World Guests
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort Is Set To Reopen In February 2021
- Disney’s Magical Express & Extra Magic Hours Ending At Walt Disney World
- Another Update Announced For The Rise Of The Resistance Virtual Queue
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021