These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links from this episode
- Using Lyft at Disney World
- Swan and Dolphin hotels
- Bon Voyage breakfast
- How Disability Access Service works
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disneyland Announces Early Entry & More For Resort Hotel Guests In Summer 2022
- 12 Things You Need To Know About Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend
- Special 2023 Disney World Rates & Tickets Available For U.S. Military Members
- Kat from Australia is Back with Exciting News– PREP 332 - November 22, 2022
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Strategy– PREP 331 - November 15, 2022
- Anniversary & First Trip to WDW – PREP 330 - November 8, 2022