Following in the footsteps of Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kona Cafe has added Mobile Order.
The addition is part of the latest feature Walt Disney World is offering at select resort Table Service restaurants called Table Service To Go.
It’s definitely good news to know that you can now Mobile Order from the popular dining spot. (Kona Cafe To Go was listed in the My Disney Experience app on Sept. 30, but Mobile Order didn’t officially become available until Oct. 6.)
The Table Service location can be found at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, which is currently under refurbishment and won’t reopen until summer 2021. (We have a post all about the Polynesian’s extensive refurbishment, so be sure to check that out.)
But, the Villa and Bungalows at the Polynesian will remain open during the refurbishment, along with the Great Ceremonial House and its operating dining and shops, which includes Kona Cafe.
As for the Table Service To Go feature, it’s exactly like Mobile Ordering from Quick Service locations. The main difference is that Table Service meals are made to order, meaning your order might take the same amount of time to be prepared as if you were dining in the actual restaurant.
You can check out Kona’s Mobile Order menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner via My Disney Experience (Tonga Toast and Macadamia Nut Pancakes are options!). For comparison, here’s the menu on the official Walt Disney World website.
Table Service To Go is definitely a great option, especially for those who want to take food back to their hotel room and avoid crowds or eating inside (check out our complete outdoor dining guide) due to the current environment.
Right now, only Sanaa and Kona Cafe have Mobile Order, but Disney confirmed on Sept. 21 that more Table Service hotel restaurants will soon offer Mobile Order. We will update you when more locations begin offering Mobile Order.
- Disneyland Announces Early Entry & More For Resort Hotel Guests In Summer 2022
- New Disney Vacation Club Villas Replacing Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show At Polynesian
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Disney Announces New MagicBand+, Launching In 2022
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders - September 19, 2022
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios (Rise of the Resistance, Savi’s Workshop) - September 19, 2022
- D23 Expo 2022 blue sky ideas for Disney World (Zootopia, Moana, Coco, Encanto, villains) - September 14, 2022