Hear all about Kayla and Jenna’s trip to Disney World with 15 family members.
I also have a couple of quick tips to help you maximize your FastPasses.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Brittany:
“1.) When making FastPasses during the summer, make sure to put your outdoor attractions early or super late in the day due to thunderstorms. We had our slinky dog cancelled twice because it was midday. We got to ride it but had to stay way longer until it reopened.
2.) If you only hold one FastPass (first two were used or you’ve begun booking extra after your first three) and it becomes multiple experience due to closure, the system will allow you to book another. ”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- New Virtual Queue Process Announced For Rise of the Resistance
- Disney World Asks Guests To Reschedule If They Can’t Wear Masks Properly
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021
- Another Update Announced For The Rise Of The Resistance Virtual Queue
- Contemporary Grounds Reopens At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021
- Fran’s mother/son August Trip – PREP286 - September 3, 2021