Jay’s first Disney World trip didn’t go so well, but he just returned from another trip and he will be telling us how it went.
I also have a quick tip, and recent news to share.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Call in your non-Disney World questions
If you have a non-Disney World question about websites, podcasts, business, personal stuff, etc., please leave me a SpeakPipe message and I’ll put them together for a show at the end of the year. You can do that by downloading the SpeakPipe app or using your computer at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Jay recently traveled to Disney World and got Free Dining, stayed at Caribbean Beach, and attended the Halloween party. He shares what went well and what he’d do better next time.
- Fantasmic Dining Packages available through the end of April
- Design-your-own MagicBand station now open in the Space Mountain gift shop
- 1900 Park Fare brunch is available Thanksgiving week and beginning on December 20 for the holidays
- Google Play Music to offer podcasts soon
- Club Villain coming to Hollywood Studios for $99/person beginning in January
- New refillable mugs have started appearing at Disney World resorts
Quick tip of the day
Document your trip daily to remember the details. You might jot things down on paper, in a note on your phone, or on social media.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)