These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Ever since my husband spilled hot coffee on himself while folding a stroller to get onto a Disney bus one morning, we always bring our 12oz thermoses with us on our Disney trips. They allow us to sip hot coffee at our leisure through the morning (which allows the coffee to stay both and hot easily sealed up and thrown into a backpack to get on and off a ride or bus) and at lunch we rinse them out and use them to keep water cold through the afternoon as a refillable insulated water bottle. We then use your tip from a few months ago of having paper towel with dish soap on them to wash the bottles every evening.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- 2023 Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Ticket Available January 10
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Disney World Water Park Ticket Offer Available For Florida Residents
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole