In some further good news for Walt Disney World, more entertainment is returning. The first piece of news should excite Indiana Jones fans.
The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular at Hollywood Studios officially returns on Dec. 19, 2021.
Also returning to Hollywood Studios is Disney Movie Magic, the nighttime experience that celebrates Disney’s live-action film legacy. There will even be a new sequence from Mulan.
In other entertainment news, guests visiting Animal Kingdom next week will be able to see the music of Chakranadi in Asia and Kora Tinga Tinga in the streets of Harambe in Africa. The Tam Tam Drummers will also come back to Africa in early November.
Soon at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort, there will be performers along the waterfront.
If that isn’t enough, character meet and greets are coming back to the parks — but still in a modified way.
As many cavalcades, motorcades, and flotillas will continue across the parks, guests will also be able to take photos with select characters and say hello to them in a safe way.
Important: Per Disney, “Although the environment is not right just yet for hugs and autographs, you’ll soon be able to have individualized time with some of your favorite characters, getting to visit with them in a themed location and snap a photo or two.”
Here are some of the character experiences to look forward to sometime in November:
- Disney Princesses at Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom
- Minnie Mouse at Red Carpet Dreams in Hollywood Studios
- Disney Junior in Animation Courtyard at Hollywood Studios
- Mickey Mouse in his 50th EARidescent attire at Town Square theater in Magic Kingdom
If you haven’t heard, many entertainment has also already returned to Epcot, like Alberta Bound in Canada, Sergio in Italy, and the Taiko drummers of Matsuriza in Japan.
Even the “Let the Magic Begin” welcome show is back on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage, along with the ragtime piano player at Casey’s Corner.
There’s certainly much excitement ahead and we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop if or when more details are announced.
- Festival of Fantasy Parade Returns March 9, Plus More Entertainment News
- New Magic Kingdom Cavalcade & More Disney World Entertainment Announced
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet
- Traditional Character Meet & Greets Are Returning To Disney World & Disneyland